Monday, April 4, 2011

mickey Quotations

     1.mickey: Mom, what is an earthquake?

    me: What do you think?

    mickey: the earthquake is under the ground where there is a bad shake, shake the house and have broken it.

    2. mickey: Mom, today's children to help me close the bottle, so I will marry a wife nursed her son would use.

    3. Monday morning:

    mickey: Mom, Dad has to work, right?

    I: Yes, my father left early.

    mickey: You go to work right early, do not be late

    (do not want to go to school trick)

    me: I go to work late today,mac brushes, all right.

    mickey: Do not you here with us, to you over there.

    (afraid that I send him to school)

    me: forget it, this little prize it is to other kids.

    mickey: What is it

    me: no, You did not call my mother, I do not give children manners.

    mickey: Morning! mother (no clothes to hold up my own one)

    I: The next morning, people do not want to call

    mickey: to

    me: do not know what was wrong

    mickey: I know. Mom, what is it?

    4. me: you do not recognize the teacher today?

    mickey: a

    me: do not sleep nap today?

    mickey: sleep

    me: I make a phone call to the teacher asked erupted.

    mickey: I advise you not to fight it.

    I: So you did not sleep in the end?

    mickey: teacher to me with eyes closed,mac makeup wholesale, he left, I had eyes open. Hey

    5. the teacher made a block of candy,

    mickey: Mom, we just like my grandmother says this is not candy, the teacher made the biscuits good?

    I: O (∩ _ ∩) O ~ where the lollipop like biscuits ah? Can not lie.

    mickey: That I now eat it.

    me: do you cough, and now can not eat,mac makeup, go home eat less ah.

    mickey: First put in your bag, do not tell Grandma,vibram 5 fingers, oh.

    me: do not lie to Grandma's. Have to ask Grandma.

    mickey: you go this way, I do not play with you Ah

    6. Grandma, you know how much suffering I go to school?

    ps: mickey4 age