Monday, April 4, 2011

Grief of September , this is a thought , I fiction it for you

    2010.9.7 23

    dear, ah,

    Once my eyes empty, they will ask me: You can sense a little bit it?

    Let me call you without permission. Today decided that these lonely thoughts documented by way of letters, the excitement, but do not know how to talk to you. But close your eyes the moment, mind flashed this Would like you to see me.

    Last night I dream of you, please believe that I am exactly is the dream of you. When you suddenly appeared in front of me, strangely, is so dull I watched you. Plot you teach someone a smile, that God knows, my eye sight when the local all over you, only you. Your smile, your playing, you turned your hands, your face, your color (not black and white, but added Guaizai). It seems your hair wet, I touch, you do not mind, but I just want to care. Perhaps, in reality, when you, the hair is really wet ... ...

    you dreaming? What do you do it? Flowers do is ... ...

    Oh, late, and the eyes are tired, you? You must also stay up fighting, because you will not be tired and relaxed, right? This is the reason why I would want such a large distance out why.

    I want to know what you do? I do not know, whatever, just not the weather. I live with is not good. Only this one, you do not have to think or worry about me, I only wish Hello, dear. Everything was okay.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.8 23

    dear, ah,

    If I had a few pulled out of the day, I have several times a day thinking of you. If the year,vibram 5 fingers, I really have so few days unexpectedly happy happy, then the year, the rest of the over 360 days I miss on you.

    Do not ask me why I do not remember you in the joy that you do not know, you hurt my heart ah. Loneliness, pain, better make it instead of you.

    I hope you are happy,mac brushes, should be in it, because you do not know my pain.

    When did I start to think of you? I seem to have forgotten.

    I also thought it was bad this time to level everything,mac makeup wholesale, everything. But, after all no match for my heart. The world, perhaps only the rain can understand how much I miss you, but over time, even she did not understand my thoughts.

    ... ...

    such a thing to talk too much, I feel sick, disgusting. Keep up what you say, there are so many throughout the Pacific.

    these, you do not know the thoughts.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.9 23

    dear, ah,

    rain overnight last night to now have not stopped.

    ... ...

    23 ah my dear, missing deepened day by day. I am here, you and I edited the story too much. I am also very bad now, do not you know the pain of these struggles. Although the true plot, but very exciting. I am satisfied, but still ambitious, you do not know for himself.

    ... ...

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.10 23

    dear, ah,

    thoughts are always sudden,mac makeup, accompanied by pessimism or depression. That is because of you.

    Oh, damn the same table, she did not know that I read was so decadent. She did not know and call me up cheer up homework. She did not know. She did not know is that you do not know what ah. Dear.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.12 23

    dear, ah,

    affection, love, friendship, this is my sort. You?

    family I will not intervene too much, just published in the trust before the point of view. You, I mentioned the feelings of courage, so you do not know. Friends, make me upset, with the sun and the moon, pale hate.

    ... ...

    I want grandma happy, let her laugh, her health ... ...

    Dear 23, so many stars in the sky, which one is you? I wish one day to stare at what? I cry to you which direction to view it? The distance between me and you, in the end is far ah?

    I do not know, you do not know.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.13 23

    dear, ah,

    brought back the story of the more beautiful the more I miss alone.

    I told her about a lot of very beautiful film, but others can only envy the beauty.

    wish you all well.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.17 23

    dear, ah,

    I think it should feel happy to tell you, and let you know.

    I feel just like the weather outside, the sun shines.

    night's reflection made me realize that I really was such a person - always trying to arrange everything properly to the point, can the results of smart,

    say today, whenever bad, did not appear, and there is a happy moment. 23

    dear, ah, the warmth of this world to the amount of decay or will be on your passion remain the same. Please be assured that you are in my heart will always be above the level, and Leehom, Leehom is very similar.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.21 23

    dear, ah,

    Happy Birthday!

    you see that?

    hot these days, ah, you annoyed it? Note heatstroke ah, everything will be fine.

    weather was hot, the air condenses, and I feel tenderness.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.25 23

    dear, ah,

    I began to believe that some things will occasionally come across. Or it will come to my own. I believe, and I look forward to.

    you do not know 29.

    2010.9.26 23

    dear, ah,

    Mickey, you are my man!

    No, It's a joke.

    ... ...

    you do not know 29.